We are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 and all other applicable legislation. We do not collect your personal information if you only browse our website.
Your personal information is only collected when:
1. You register as a user on our website.
2. You place an order via our website.
3. You enter a competition or your Email address When prompted.
The information collected by us may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and registration details. We collect this information so that we can fulfill your order and supply you with the goods that you require. You may update this data at any time when you access our site.
Your personal information will only be used for the following purpose:
1. To process your order
2. To respond to any queries or requests that you have made.
3. To correspond with you if there are any problems processing your order.
4. If you consent to receiving details of promotional offers that may be of interest to you.
We do not collect your credit card or banking details. Online payments are handled by Stripe and Paypal. Please refer to stripe.com/ie and www.paypal.com/ie to view details of their privacy and security policies.
To protect your personal information we have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures so that access to your personal information is limited to those personnel who specifically require it to process your order. Certain areas of our website may encrypt data using SSL encryption technology.
You may at any time have a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you consent, we may from time to time contact you with details of promotional offers that may interest you. You can unsubscribe from this correspondence at any time by emailing [email protected]