The Bramble is a sleek, glam machine that offers an alternative to our traditional loop-framed models. It comes with beautiful chromed mudguards, duracork grips and a frame-matched carrier rack for all your luggage needs. Available in 4 beguiling colours. The Bramble features flatter bars for a nimble feel and 7 gears operated with a single shifter, making it easy to navigate hillier areas. For 2015 we have introduced a 3rd, larger 52cm ‘Dutch’ size, complete with bigger 700c wheels and ideal for leggier riders. A nippy and dependable steed that’ll add some serious style to your dash across town.
- Frame: Hi-Ten. Handlebars:
- chrome plated.
- Stem: quill stem.
- Grips: duracork.
- Gear shifter: Shimano rapidfire.
- Gears: Shimano Tourney 7 speed.
- Chainset: steel.
- Crank: chrome plated steel.
- Pedals: alloy.
- Brakes; Tektro side pull.
- Rims: 26″ alloy (40/46cm frames), 700c alloy (52cm frame).
- Tyres: Kenda gumwall 26 x 1 3/8 (40/46cm frames), 700x35c (52cm frame).
- Saddle: Bobbin sprung vinyl saddle.
- Seatpost: alloy microadjust.
- Mudguards: chrome plated steel.
- Carrier rack: painted steel.