The EC02-100 is a Hybrid e-bike fitted with a Panasonic central motor and front Shimano dynamo hub, giving you great pedal assistance, especially when riding uphill. The ride is smooth, comfortable yet powerful for effortless Urban riding and City commuting. This model is equipped with a suspended seat-post as well as 8-gears, a 36-v battery, and Suntour branded forks.
From Peugeot comes the EC02-100 electric hybrid bike featuring Suntour CR8V font suspension and coupled with the suspended aluminium seat post for extra comfort when the going gets bumpy. Ideal for trekking and touring!
Powered by Panasonic, the li-ion battery can provide, on a single charge, a range up to 70km with a charge time up to 3-5 hours! You can arrive at work, charge the battery and the time you leave you can be confident to ride home with plenty of juice left in the battery!
The EC02-100 is practical too featuring a rear aluminium luggage carrier complete with luggage ties to secure your external cargo. Suitable for commuting in any weather, this model is complete with contemporary matte painted mudguards to protect you and your luggage from road debris and spray.
Peugeot are proud of the design, featuring a low-step design makes this bike a dream to ride around towns and cities with nimble handing, a relaxed geometry and hopping on and off the bike is made easy too!
With Shimano Nexus gearing technology provides this bike with an 8-speed gearset giving the rider plenty of range while the 700c wheel set eats up those miles. For effective braking the Lee-Chi TX-121 V-brakes provide smooth application allowing you to stop safely.
Riding at night has been taken care of, the EC02-100 features a BASTA Sprint and Riff lighting configuration which blends in with the classic style of the bike’s design.
- Frame Sizes: 45 / 50 / 55
- Frame: 28″ Aluminium
- Fork: Suntour CR8V front suspension fork
- Motor: Panasonic
- Battery: Li-ion Mn Ni – Co 36V – 8Ah
- Range: 70km
- On-board Computer: Hybrid LCD-LED
- Wheelset: 36 double lined aluminium Spectra
- Front Hub: Shimano Dynamo 6V-3W
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus 8V
- Tyres: Spectra 700c x 37c Kevlar with reflective detailing
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 8V
- Cassette: Pinion 22
- Seat: Spectra Smooth
- Seatpost: Suspended aluminium 27.2 / 300 mm
- Handlebars: Aluminium with comfortable grips
- Brakes: Lee-Chi TX-121 V-Brakes
- Lightset: BASTA Sprint / Riff Continous Lighting
- Storage: Two spoke aluminium rear rack
- Lock: Axa Solid
- Extras: Kickstand, Full Mudguards, Spectra Pump, Luggage Ties
- Weight:: 26.20kg
45cm, 50cm, 55cm