From Peugeot comes the EC02-200 7-speed electric hybrid bike featuring Suntour CR8V font suspension for extra comfort when the going gets bumpy. Ideal for trekking and touring!
Powered by Panasonic, the li-ion battery can provide, on a single charge, a range up to 75km with a charge time up to 3-5 hours! You can arrive at work, charge the battery and the time you leave you can be confident to ride home with plenty of juice left in the battery!
The EC02-200 is practical too featuring a rear aluminium luggage carrier complete with luggage ties to secure your external cargo. Suitable for commuting in any weather, this model is complete with contemporary mudguards to protect you and your luggage from road debris and spray.
Peugeot are proud of the design, featuring a low-step design makes this bike a dream to ride around towns and cities with nimble handing, a relaxed geometry and hopping on and off the bike is made easy too!
With Shimano Nexus gearing technology provides this bike with an 7-speed gearset giving the rider plenty of range while the 700c wheel set eats up those miles. For effective braking the Lee-Chi TX-121 V-brakes provide smooth application allowing you to stop safely.
- Frame Sizes: 45 / 50 / 55
- Frame: 28″ Aluminium
- Fork: Suntour CR8V front suspension fork
- Motor: Panasonic
- Battery: Li-ion Mn Ni – Co 25, 2V – 8Ah
- Range: 75km
- On-board Computer: LED
- Wheelset: 36 double lined aluminium Spectra
- Front Hub: Shimano Dynamo 6V-3W
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus 7V
- Tyres: Spectra 700c x 37c Kevlar with reflective detailing
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 7V
- Cassette: Pinion 21
- Seat: Spectra Smooth
- Seatpost: Suspended aluminium 27.2 / 300 mm
- Handlebars: Aluminium
- Brakes: Lee-Chi TX-121 V-Brakes
- Lightset: BASTA ISI / Goggle Continous Lighting
- Storage: Two spoke aluminium rear rack
- Lock: Axa Solid
- Extras: Kickstand, Full Mudguards, Spectra Pump, Luggage Ties
- Weight: 26.20kg