With a E-Going PEDAL-ASSIST motor, requiring the user to pedal but with the option of “adding” power with the assistance of a battery-powered electric motor.
Complete with front suspension and coupled with a rear luggage rack provides comfort, yet storage capabilities allowing you to leisurely enjoy the ride ahead.
With full mudguards, front and rear, protects your luggage and yourself from road debris, allowing you to arrive at your destination feeling clean and with battery power, sweat free as well. Feel energised for a hard day’s work ahead!
With an aluminium frame not only does this make the eC03.200 lighter but, coupled with its low-step design makes hopping on and off the bike easy for those quick rides to the shops. With nimble handling for fun in both city and rural environments, even when to going gets bumpy!
Night riding has been catered for, with Axa Pico and Jos Spanninga light-set provides great visibility when leaving work early evening. Lighting is powered by the battery and controlled via the on-board computer on the handlesbars; saves worrying about turning each light on and off and knowing they will last for your commute!
The Shimano Altus 7V 7-speed transmission giving you plenty of range when exploring the city limits and being power assisted makes hill climbs easier, with Shimano Tourney SL-TX50 7V thumb shifters for quick and smooth gear changes.
With aluminium linear brakes makes stopping the eC03.200 safe and controlled in any condition and being rust free for long-lasting stopping performance.
With USB port, you can plug your mobile device for convenience; listen to music on the go or simply use your mobile device as a sat-nav for those longer rides.
- 8.8Ah 50km 317Wh
- 11Ah 75km 396Wh
- 14.5Ah 100km 522Wh
- Frame: 6061 Aluminuim
- Fork: Zoom alloy suspension fork
- Battery: Li-ion Mn 36V: 8.8Ah Range: 50km
- Handlebar Mounted LED Display
- Wheelset: Spectra 36h double wall alloy rims
- Motor: 8Fun 36V Front wheel drive
- Tyres: Blackwall 700c x 37c
- 7 Speed Shimano button shifters. Shimano Altus rear deralieur.
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 Speed 14-28 tooth
- Seat: Buchel Kenetic spring comfort
- Seatpost: Aluminium Suspension 27.2 / 300mm
- Handlebars: Aluminium comfort
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brakes
- Aluminium rear rack with integrated battery and rear light
- Lightset: Axa Pico / Jos Spanninga
- Alloy Kickstand
- USB charging Port
- Full Mudguards
- Chain Guard
- Weight: 23.5kg