Welcome to our website. Cruisefix is a registered company in Ireland, Company Reg. Number : 551658B
Your purchase of goods online from Cruisefix is governed by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you must refrain from using this website or making a purchase.
1. When you place an order on our website, you will receive confirmation by email of receipt of your order. This is not an acceptance of your order as unfortunately we cannot guarantee availability of goods advertised on our website. Your order is accepted when we confirm by email that your order has been dispatched.
2. All prices shown on our website are in Euro and include Value Added Tax. From time to time, prices may differ from that displayed on our website. If this happens we will not dispatch your order until we have advised you and you have agreed to make the purchase at the new price.
3. Your order must be paid for in full, including any delivery or related charges before your order will be dispatched.
4. We reserve the right to accept or refuse your order, even after receipt of an order confirmation, for any reason whatsoever, including an error in the advertised price or description of the goods, or any other error in relation to the goods.
5. If we reject your order we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a full refund of any payment that you have made.
6. Once an order has been accepted by us, no cancellation of that order is valid unless you receive an email permitting that cancellation.
1. When you purchase goods online, you have a statutory right to return those goods unopened up to 7 days after receiving your order. You must email us to [email protected] telling us that you wish to return your order. We will refund the purchase price excluding delivery costs.
2. Goods returned are returned at your risk and cost. They must be returned unopened, securely wrapped and including our delivery document.
1. We may make changes to our terms and conditions at any time without notice. The terms that apply to you are those displayed on our website at that time you place your order.
2. We may make changes to our website and its content at any time without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of:
Errors or inaccuracies on our website.
You acting or failing to act on any information contained on our website.
Personal injuries of any kind resulting from your access or use of our website.
3. We do not give any representations, warranties or undertakings in relation to the good as on our website as to the appropriateness of goods for your purpose.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law we do not take any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind to the goods purchased on our site suffered by a user where a credit/debit card or Paypal account or other payment method is used fraudulently or in an unauthorised manner.
1. All content on Cruisefix website are the copyright of Cruisefix and its partners and suppliers.
2. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or reproduce any content of our website on whole or in part.
3. You may not use our name, logo, slogan or trademarks.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic Of Ireland. In the event of a dispute arising out of or
in connection with your use of our website, you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging with us in good faith in the process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
If any part of these terms and conditions are found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be served from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force.
The failure by Cruisefix.ie to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Should you wish to make a complaint please contact us [email protected] and have your subject as complaint or call us on 085-2845007.